Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

Lindenberg Seed Order

I've received the rest of my seed orders, the only one I am waiting on is Lindenberg - I ordered quite a variety from them. It should be here in the next couple of days....I am still a few weeks away from starting any seed indoors. I think March 23 is the first day I seed and that should be the cabbage...have to doublecheck.

Anyway, this is what I have ordered from Lindenberg:

Purple Top White Globe Turnips
Rodina Cylinder Beets - will be first time trying to grow cylinder beets
American Purple Top Rutabaga

well....now that was kinda dumb - I just noticed my mistake...I guess I will have to mark those rows really clearly. My turnips and rutabagas will look the same, I shoulda ordered some white topped turnips. Watch me end up screwing up and pulling all the rutabagas, thinking they are turnips, and leaving the turnips in the ground, then wonder why they aren't getting any bigger....


back to the list:

Fordhook Giant Swiss Chard - really good success with this one last year
Chantenay Red Core Carrots
Bush Blue Lake Beans - easier up here to grow bush beans than pole beans
Table Gold Acorn Squash - trying on recommendation from Homesteading Today
Prizehead Lettuc
Red Acre Cabbage - first timer
Florida Broadleaf Mustard - first timer
Saratoga Bush Beans
Collards - first timer
Alaska Peas (for drying)
Orange Smoothie Pumpkin - small pumpkin, here's hoping I get one or two
Large Seeded Sunflower - second try, didn't get any flowers last year
Lolita Zuccini - frst time for this variety
Dwarf Green Kale - first time for this variety, but we always grow Kale
Homesteader Peas
Packman Broccoli - have never tried seeding broccoli before
Early Star Cauliflower - ditto
Sweet Baby Cherry Tomato
Jetsetter Tomato - first timer for this variety

Besides this, I have spinach, radish, cucumber, red pepper seeds and more.... Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software