Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Monsanto Article in Vanity Fair

There's a good article in this month's issue...but it's also available on line...click here to read it

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2008/05/monsanto200805?printable=true&currentPage=all

Here's the header, it's a pretty interesting read!

"Monsanto already dominates America’s food chain with its genetically modified seeds. Now it has targeted milk production. Just as frightening as the corporation’s tactics–ruthless legal battles against small farmers–is its decades-long history of toxic contamination"

I find the idea of genetically modified seeds downright scary...think about it. Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Linda Foley said...

"I find the idea of genetically modified seeds downright scary...think about it."

Oh me too! From the very first time I read about it, I thought it just wasn't a good thing...

Thanks for fixing the link for me Annie.

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software