Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Thank You to Ree at Pioneer Woman

I know some of you who read my blog are ardent fans of Ree, over at http://thepioneerwoman.com

I have been reading her blog posts since last winter, and I just love her site! I love her wicked sense of humour, her punks are adorable, and Charlie makes my heart melt....

For those of you reading my blog, who have never had the delight of checking Ree's site out....well, darn it, head over there right now! She'll have you filled with laughter in no time at all! Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

goatgirl said...

Yep, I agree. Ree is my hero. Great writer and darn funny. Oh to have over a thousand comments on my blog!

Anonymous said...

psst...the link doesn't work.

Annie said...

Thanks for your comments! I fixed that link, thanks for pointing that out to me!

I read Ree's blog this morning, and it seems one of her dogs is missing..I sure hope they find her and she's ok....

Hope you'll keep reading our blog to see what we're up to around here, thanks again.

Annie

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software