Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Snowed All Day

Oh? You can't see that very well....yes, I am still trying to work with the new camera...
Here, check this one...almost one foot of snow here today and it is Still Falling...
wonder what we will wake up to in the morning?
Look what the Nman has been doing...this is on the Coast. Lotusland...you know, the best weather in all of Canada....They have had a ROUGH time of it.
My parents narrowly escaped to the sunshine of Southern California. If they had left 2 days later, they wouldn't have made it. As it was, they got waylaid at my uncle's place in Washington a few days. (He's a great cook tho...yeah, things coulda been worse!)
The Gman's parents...in Snowville BC, this winter, they are getting their fair share and then some.....
Who's ready for Spring? Anyone????
Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Aunt Krissy said...

That is a lot of snow! I don't miss it. Well, I miss how it looks but I sure don't miss having to deal with it!

pamela said...

OMG!!!I have never seen so much snow.

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software