Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tomatoes and Zuccini



The tomatoes are doing well. They are still sitting in their tall pots, waiting to be planted in the small greenhouse. I'll put them in next week, each day I wait, the better developed the roots will be in those deep pots.

Plus, I have about a million other things to do, and the maters have not made it to the top of the list....yet!









Here's the zuccini. They are sitting in the living room under the windows. They look great! As soon as I can free up more greenhouse room, they'll get moved out there for a few days before I transplant them into the main veggie garden.
Also still in the house - dill, basil, a couple little tomatoes, a pepper, 3 pumpkin and 1 or 2 butternut squash.
Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software