Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dandelion Wine


The Gman racked the Dandelion Wine yesterday. Look at all the sediment on the bottom of the bottle - yuk!
It had been sitting in that bottle for a couple of months.
After racking into the dark green bottle.....looking much better!
It will sit in this bottle for another couple of months.
And we had a little taste - it was pretty good! Tasted quite citrusy still, due to all those oranges and lemons being added.
Beautiful colour, we liked it....
Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Captain Hook and Lady Crochet said...

YAY! I just did my first racking on my apricot...I cannot wait for it to be done...it smells soooo good. Very pretty wine you got there!

Aunt Krissy said...

They stuff on the bottom looks real bad. It really taste OK? I'm not much of a wine drinker so I will have to take your word.

Annie said...

Stone Bridge....have u tried your apricot wine yet? We actually had to dump ours (I cried)....I'll make a note to update that little situation on the blog.

Krissy, whenever you make wine or beer, you will get that sediment - it all falls to the bottom and you siphon off just the liquid above it.

And oh yeah...it does taste good!

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software