Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oncologist Appointment - Damn

Well, we are home. We decided to stay at the campground for an extra night....Monday turned out different than we thought it would.

Long story short, my tissue sample has been sent for further testing. I may need to have chemo. I will find out in about 2 weeks...if I need to have it, it will start at the end of August.

At that time, I'll also be meeting with the radiation oncologist.

Ah well, no one said life is a cakewalk, am I right?

Onward and Upward....here we go!!! Sphere: Related Content

6 comments:

Captain Hook and Lady Crochet said...

Hey Chick!
We are still praying for you... and I will keep it up until you tell me not too!! :0)

A friend of our family had to take chemo and it didn't bother her...if you do have to take it, hopefully it will not bother you either!
Hugs,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Double Damn

I'm sorry to hear that. Adding my prayers...

Julia

Angie said...

You have the best attitude of anyone i know......you are an inspiration.

Linda Foley said...

Annie ~ {{{hugs}}} to you and your family. This is going to be hard on all of you. But you are strong and you WILL persevere and come out victorious!!!

Holly said...

Sorry to hear about your test results. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Aunt Krissy said...

Bummer. I'm sorry that you have to wait 2 really long weeks to find out if you do or don't have to do chemo. With the animal garden, the raspberries and all other stuff you should be able to keep real busy and not have time to worry about it!

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software