Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Gman is Coming!

I am so excited! Gman is on his way now to come here for the weekend. It feels like it's been a long long time since I've seen him. Of course, we talk on the phone multiple times every day, but that's not at all the same thing.

I wonder if he'll take me out to dinner? Maybe I can MAKE him take me out for dinner? Maybe I will just "forget" to take some meat out of the freezer here....ha! That'll work!

Tomorrow, we are planning to go to Julia's house and watch her work on her looms. We met Julia, one of our blog readers, in December. Since I've been relocated to Kelowna, her and I have gone out for lunch, and she's made me a delicious dinner at her new place!

I'm going to bring the camera along tomorrow and get some pics of her looms. She's quite the weaver!!

What are your plans for the weekend??? Have fun, whatever you do!! Sphere: Related Content

4 comments:

Ribbit said...

I couldn't help but notice your puppy on your sidebar. Is he/she a Malamute? We just lost our Malamute, Vladimir a few months ago. They're stubborn dogs, but there's nothing like them, is there.
Here's one of my posts that shows a picture of him. He had a skin disease so we had to shave him and his fur never quite grew back right so it's not the best picture. That, and he knew he'd been a bad, bad boy so he's scowling.
http://thecorneryard.blogspot.com/2009/04/january-10-2009-when-i-went-out-to-lay.html

Julia said...

No no...the plan is for Annie to weave!!! I already know how.

Kathryn said...

Annie,
I always do that "forgetting to take stuff out of the freezer" thing. Go for it!
...and have fun weaving, too!

Tim and Kari O'Brien said...

Hi Annie,
Did you get to weave this week end?!
We drove to Newberg to visit our four beautiful grandchildren and daughter and son-in-law. The perfect ending to January.
I look forward to the looming pictures!
Kari

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software