Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

So....You Wanna Get a Few Laying Hens, Do Ya??

Thinking of getting some chickens this year? Here's a hilarious writeup (No, not mine!) of what NOT to do....

Warning, if you're drinking coffee at your computer, you may just want to set it down till u finish reading....I am NOT liable for any coffee spurting that may occur!

Check it out!

Still interested even after reading that? OK, learn more about really having chickens by reading some of these! Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Linda Foley said...

Oh my gosh Annie! That was too funny! I am glad you warned about the coffee! The second link though didn't take me anywhere but right back here...

Linda Foley said...

Ooops - AH! It did take me somewhere else - I just have to be smart enough to scroll down! Doi!

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software