Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Dandelion Wine

I don't know what I have done, but I have done something to my camera. I can't seem to get the pics from the camera on to the computer.....grrrr. I need to set aside some time to look thru the camera manuals, but I can't seem to find any.....time, that is!

So I can't show any nice pictures of making Dandelion Wine, like I wanted to! Instead, please go on over here if you want to see the recipe and process....check it out! Dandelion Wine is Very Easy to make and is quite delicious!

So yesterday morning, I picked 6 quarts of dandelions, as I want to make 2 gallons of it this year. Last year I made one gallon, as it was a new experience for us and we weren't sure if we would like the wine.

This morning, I am doing the straining and adding the citrus fruits! Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software