Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cleaning Up the Berry Bed


Every year, I vow to get this bed under control.....

and every year, it gets away from me....yet again!



Yesterday I pulled all the garlic, it looks fantastic!



Pulled garlic drying for a little while in the sun....it is now hanging up downstairs.




I have got to get the grass in this bed out of here....it'll be quite a job I think. And I need to dig out these little violas!

But, I'm going to put down black plastic....I will need to replant the garlic in about 3 or 4 weeks. And since I want to double the size of the garlic bed again, I need to get going on this project!
Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software