Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Donna Karan

Have you ever been to donnakaranhome.com? What a great site! There are all kinds of beautiful bedding and bath accessories for your home.

Check out their beautiful bed sheets, comforters and duvets. I'm a firm believer in having very good quality bedding, and beds for that matter. There's nothing I dislike more than scratchy blankets and worn sheets. We spend 1/3 of our lives in bed, right? I think we all deserve luxury in our bedding! Don't you?

I Luv this set here. There are lots of beautiful bedroom quilts there, but this one just speaks of peaceful serenity to me. Maybe I'll put it on my Christmas wish list!


And I think that is how a bedroom should feel....comfortable, luxurious and serene!

I'm off to check out her bathroom accessories now! Our master bath could use some sprucing up! New towels and a new shower curtain at the least.....
Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software