Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Can We Come in?


Remember when I wrote about Tobias the Canada Goose?

Go ahead and read about him, if you haven't already....I'll wait for ya....




So, the other day our friends came over. I opened up the door and this is who

greeted me.....

Can we come in?



You know, I really like Tobias, I really do...




But, you know I draw the line at goose poop on my porch...

I really don't want goose poop in my house!

This is pretty much as far as Tobias got...



Tobias and his human Dad....




Tobias heading back out....



You can see him starting to lift off....

he flies in formation with their truck.

I'll get a link up soon for the Youtube video!


Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Linda Foley said...

The youtube video is going to be great! Can't wait!

Unknown said...

oh cool!!!! :D

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software