Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Working on the Gingerbread

I'm going to have a busy afternoon! Yesterday I got all the

gingerbread men baked.....last evening

I went ahead and dipped the feet, hands and head in a

mix of sprinkles and coconut.



These pictures are from last year....

they're cute no?



And.....again this year, I have had a few amputees....

no worries, I ate 'em!

Gearing up for a busy busy week here,

as I am sure everyone is.

So many last minute things to do....

I still have more baking to do, so I best

get on with it!

Later this afternoon, after totally finishing

the gingerbread I am going down to a friends for

some Christmas Cheer, and have a visit around the

bonfire!
Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Aunt Krissy said...

The cookies are really cute. I'm making brown sugar fudge and also gingerbread cookies, mine will be star shaped.

Theres just life said...

The cookies look really good, and I bet the house smells wonderful. Well off to make the pumpkin pies.
Incase I don't stop by before this weekend. I am wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas, full of love, laughter and rest...

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software