Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Carol over at artmusedogs awarded me with a Stylish Blogger Award - thank you Carol. I am supposed to pass this on to other bloggers, but also I have to share 7 things about myself. Here's what I need to do:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to person who awarded you this way.   http://artmusedog.blogspot.com/

2. Share 7 things about yourself


3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.


4. Contact these bloggers about the award.

Hmmmmm, 7 things I need to share about myself? OK here goes:

1. I LOVE my 2 sons more than life itself. Love love love them.....

2. I really believe in growing as much of our own food as I possibly can. This includes raising animals for meat, so that I know what it is the meat we eat.

3.  Don't tell the Gman, but I really do love fishing! But only when I get lots of bites. Having a rod in the water for 3 hours with nary a bite drives me up the wall.

4.  I have a Bachelor of Social Work degree and used to run a Big Brothers program. I then went on to work in Continuing Education at a Vancouver Island College for about 10 years.

5. I am committed to the belief that ALL children need as big a support system, full of people who care about them, as possible.

6. I am  a Breast Cancer survivor (so far) and am very glad I live in BC for it's wonderful cancer research programs and treatments.

7. And finally, I fell in love with my cat Ginger. And that is not easy to admit! We got her so she could live in the barn and be a mouser. Instead, she lives pretty much all the time in the house and bosses us all around, including da Wolf. I draw the line at letting her sleep on my bed, but yeah, aside from that....she rules us all! Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software