Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Who Has Started Christmas Shopping?

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I always like starting early, although I am not so ahead of the game that I am finished shopping in August like some people. I’m just not that organized – I usually start my holiday shopping once the garden is all finished with. Once I have winterized the garden by putting mulch over my strawberries and garlic and put all my garden tools away, my thoughts begin to turn to the coming Christmas season.


I buy some of my gifts online and one of the things I am looking at this year are these beautiful personalized address plaques. I love the look of these and I know a few family members who would appreciate some of these custom address plaques.

If you are buying for someone who lives at the beach, they have some residential address plaques with beach themes that would look great at someone’s entry.

Check them out – they have plaques to hang on walls or to put in the lawn. Or maybe you prefer one that can be hung on the driveway pillar – you will be able to find something to suit!

So…have you started your holiday shopping yet? Or is it still too early for you? Leave a comment and let us know! Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This year we are trying really hard to not buy gifts but to do as much handmade as possible. I even called the kids aunt and asked her if we could both have the kids make each other gifts.

Jen said...

I have. I do most of my shopping online so I do it early enough that I don't have to worry about waiting on a delivery.

Annie said...

I always appreciate hand made gifts - much more than store bought! I love t when someone makes us a Christmas gift!

You're got a good point Limette - you can never go wrong starting your shopping early!

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software