Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

In the Veggie Garden


Things are growing along in the main veggie garden....almost everything, I think, is up....Except the first two double rows of beans I planted...Beans like warmth, and while it was warm when I planted them, the weather then changed and it got a lot cooler and of course, all that rain probably did not help.

I've still got my fingers crossed, but did plant one more double row in the garden, just in case...and now, the main garden is FULL...all planted...and I am very Happy about that! Soon, I can spend more time weeding.
A few pics...the asparagus is booming!
Spinach coming along nicely
Zuccini enjoying today in the sun....I'll put the row covers back on this evening....
Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software