Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

More Herb Drying

We had an away day yesterday...one of our two deep freezes bit the dust awhile back, and so we have had to replace it.....

It's still sitting in its box in the back of the pickup, so we gotta take care of that this morning...

I've been talking to a few friends and it seems to be a consensus that summer is rapidly coming to an end.....I can scream "NOOOOOOOOOO" as long as I like, but it ain't gonna change anything.
Sooooo, I'm gonna have to start pulling a bunch of veggies out of the gardens, sniff sniff....the root veggies are fine to stay in for awhile longer....but I best get the zuccini out. And I'm still hoping to get more beans, but I dunno. They need the heat, and they just ain't getting enuf!
I've cut more herbs and have them inside. I've got them wrapped up, and they just need to get put in paperbags and hung up.....from the left there are Chives, more Lovage, a teeny tiny bit more Parsley, and a bunch of Dill.....it sure smells nice in the house right now, with all those herbs mingling together!
Today is the Gman's Birthday! So tonite, we're going to our local Legion for Dinner and a Dance, that should be lots of fun!
Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software