Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Still No Snow

It's a Gorgeous Day out there today....the sun is shining, it's not too cold...and there is NO snow. Seems kinda strange that we don't have snow out there yet. It has snowed...twice. But then it warms up again, and the snow disappears.

This lack of snow is hampering my Hibernation plans....I should be laying on the couch, with a blanket over me, lost in a book. But as long as we don't have snow, it just doesn't feel right to not be doing something outside....
I figured I better take down that temporary chicken wire fencing we had put up in the main veggie garden. Hauled all the Tposts down to the barn, rolled up the wire and put it in the greenhouse.
The pitter patter of little feet....HA! These gals follow me around all over the place.
And now, a Wolf joins them....argggg!








Then I started raking leaves....dumped them on the beds in the main veggie garden. There's no shortage of leaves around here with all these aspen trees!









Came in the house to find a phone message from our friends....the poop trailer is full again....yippee! So soon we'll head down to their place to take it home. With this warm weather, we're lucky to get one extra load. If we're even luckier, we'll maybe get one more! It's pretty bad when I get so excited about horse manure...sigh, I gotta get out more!
Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software