Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Wolf and a Squirrel

It was so beautiful outside a couple afternoons ago. I sat out on the porch in the sunshine and could actually...dare I say it, feel some warmth from Ol Sol....

Da Wolf was sunning himself in the pathway that leads down to the barn..

I could hear a chattering. A squirrel was in a tree close by, and of course, proceeded to try and drive da Wolf insane.....











chatter, chatter, chatter.....da Wolf was looking around at the closest trees, trying to figure out where the squirrel was....

To the left....














To the right....














Behind....and In front.....













Fwiw, I couldn't see the little bugger either, but I think he was having a great time!






I was taking these pics with using the Zoom....slowly I am figuring out this new camera....




And I zoomed in on the barn, taken from the porch....












Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a winter wonderland! Beautiful! I'm still in awe of Wolf.

The longer days and a hint of warmth are noticeable here too. It was 35* yesterday. I'll be seeding one of the greenhouses Friday while it's 25* and sunny outside. It should be 60*-70* inside.

ChristyACB said...

Great picture story. Aren't dogs great in their concentration? :)

Annie said...

Robin, I noticed your seedlings are up in your greenhouse! I'm actually thinking of starting some lettuce in the house under lights....I really want winter over with!

Christy, da Wolf is my best friend, he is so funny. Yesterday, he was growling at a guy because he was wearing a visi vest (one of those flourscent work vests), da Wolf didn't like him at all!

Annie

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software