Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fresh Milk!

What a beautiful simply gorgeous day out there today! It's nice and warm, 14C (about 58F) as I write this....the sun is shining and the snow is melting! We took a nice long walk, going to a place aways down the road. Took our wolf with us, on a leash of course!
I brought this along....my trusty Budweiser bucket.
Sometimes it has beer in it, but usually not!
And came home with this....3 litres of fresh goat's milk...boy, is that stuff good! We both like it. Course, I like anything dairy, it's my favourite food category, lol! Milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, goat cheese, any kind of cheese, sour cream, cream...oh the list goes on and on.
If it's got dairy in it, I am so there!
Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software