Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Seedling Update



I moved the green cabbage seedlings upstairs this morning, now they can sit in the sun in the living room.


Looks like I have 43 plants....I doubleseeded a couple of cups, lol....







This is a Great corner for seedlings...3 windows, tons of sunshine...so they should be just fine.


NONE of my peppers are up yet. I started the first of them Mar 25....I asked over in the Gardening Forum of Homesteading today http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/ to see if there was still any hope. Better news than I expected...a couple of posters have let me know there is still a good chance they will come up. Seems they take longer to germinate than I remembered.

As for the flowers I started, at this point I have 5 Rudbeckia and 0 Coreopsis....sniff sniff...am hoping one morning I will go check on them and see green across the table! Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software