Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We're Tired, But We're Home

What a weekend! We had a great time at both the anniversary parties....and it was great to see all my aunts and uncles again, it has been awhile! The Bayside put on a really yummy spread for us all, and we had a lot of laughs together....after, we partied in a few hotel rooms and visited some more.

Plus we got to see all of the G man's family on Sunday night, and had a wonderful Chinese dinner at Mr. Ho's in Burnaby! (Great food and I don't really even like Chinese food!)

We got home early yesterday afternoon...ran around taking care of the animals, then went down to friends to look after their animals, as they went away yesterday morning (they had taken care of our chickens and pigs while we were away)....so after we fed their horses, dogs and chickens, we came home, had an easy early dinner, and went to bed soon after!

Today I am supposed to sow a bunch of seeds, and clean out some flower pots, but I dunno if I will even get to it...I am dragging myself around, but I gotta find some energy somewhere to get a few things done! Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software