Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


The Gman and I hope you have a wonderful Birthday today Dad! Remember last year, when I bought a woodsplitter for Father's Day??













Well, look what we got for you this year....just for you!

(It's got your name ALL over it!)






(Now, people who read this may think.....I'm a bit "off my nut"...but Dad will get the joke, heh...heh...heh)

This is a guy who loves nuttin better than spending a few hours splitting wood...I really do think he was a bit disappointed when I bought the wood splitter...but then last fall, he used it and he did really seem to like it.....

anyway we're thinking of ya today, and hope you have an excellent Birthday!

Love ya,

Annie and the Gman Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software