Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Window Quilt


I am almost finished....the last two afternoons I have spent cutting and sewing the diamonds. Then got them sewn on the top fabric.

I pinned the top to the batting and the backing, and got that all sewn....remembered to leave

an opening for the pocket for the rod (amazed that I had that foresight, lol!)

All that is left to do is get some bias tape to sew around the outside edge of the whole quilt. I'll pick that up later today, I hope.

It's all right, I guess for a first effort....maybe I'll dress it up a bit more, how I don't know yet.

But anyway, it's pretty much done and I'm glad about that....

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software