Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Painting Doors

The entry doors to our house were all painted deep forest green. Usually I like that colour. But not on this house, tho I couldn't tell you why I don't like it!

So here's some Befores and Afters.....

Before.....I had put up the bamboo cover on the window a few months ago. I'd already taped off the window edge before I thought to take the pic.











After....ah! I like it much better. I still have to finish the trim around the door. The white that you can see on the left hand side is the casing for the retractable screen that the Gman installed a few weeks ago.










Before....this is the door from the kitchen onto the big porch....














And.....After














What do you think? Do you like the green or the sand colour better?
Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Aunt Krissy said...

I like the lighter one. It still makes a statement cause its a darker color but it's not so harsh
and jumping out at you.

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software