Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

A Horse in the Field


Early this week, I was going into town and brought the camera along.

I got some really nice pictures, it was a glorious sunny day...

I love this horse! He is usually standing with his buddy,

but I didn't see him today, just the one.



You can see his breath! That's how cold it was....

sunny but cold. Altho he is standing in the sun,

you can see the shade just behind him.



Hmmmm, maybe it's a she....

I don't think they have a barn, at least I have not seen one, altho

I can't see the whole property when I am driving by.

But quite a few horses here do not have an actual winter shelter....

sometimes they hang out behind the hay bales, probably to

break the wind.


Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software