Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Looking for Tools?

If you're looking for some power tools or home and garden tools for around your house, check out this site for all kinds of discount tools. There is such an inventory over there that we should be able to find whatever we might need.

I wish I had seen this site before Christmas, I would have liked to fill Gman's stocking with pliers and all kinds of other goodies. He might just be getting something from JKI soon.  

Any fella who loves to work on cars and houses like the Gman does would love to have an impact wrench or one of the many grinders they have on this tool site.

Me, I'll just keep checking out the Home and Garden section! I'm sure there will be something there for me!

JKI Tools will be sponsoring one of our contests in the next day or so....keep checking back. We want lots of entries! Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software