Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Flower Pics

I was away part of the day yesterday, went to a town about 2 hours drive away....hit up Canadian Tire for a couple of things, and we looked around in their Garden Centre.

Well, I saw some of their perennials were $2.49 for one plant, but then when I was walking thru the greenhouse, I saw a bunch for $1.49. That can't be right I thought, and when I looked closer some of the plants had 4 in each pot....4 perennials for $1.49????? Nah, that can't be right....so we asked one of the ladies working there, she said Yup....that's the right price.

Well, my friend and I looked at each other and started filling trays, lol....what a GREAT deal! I was limited by the amount of space I have ready right Now, so I didn't let myself get out of hand.

I picked up Echinacea (Purple Coneflower) 2 pots, Each with 3 in them! I got a Blue Falx Linum, Platycodon (4 in each pot) Dianthus Spring Beauty (4 in each pot) and a Cerastium Tomentosium...which is more like a rockery plant....I think there is at least 2 in each pot.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....now I just have to get them planted! But Boy do I Love a Good Deal Like That!

I took a picture of one of the little garden beds I have...the Lilac is going to look just beautiful in a week or so! It has Lots of buds on it....and to the left of the lilac (hard to see) is some Sweet Woodruff with it's pretty white blooms....Behind that are some Chives that are now in bloom.....

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software