Monday, September 7, 2009

Outta Here

We're heading out this morning. Off to Kelowna for the oncology appointments. I have two scheduled for tomorrow, the first with the chemo oncologist, then right after that, we meet with the radiation oncologist.

They have set up a chemo appointment for me for Wednesday....if I still don't have my "score" I am going to go ahead and start chemo. Depending on what the chemo oncologist says, of course!

But I don't want to keep postponing treatment. I just want to get started and get it over with.

Julia, if you're reading this....I have your phone number. We will get in touch with you, depending on how the appointments go. If I feel like crap, we'll postpone meeting up with you till another time. Sphere: Related Content


Linda Foley said...

Good luck Annie! My thoughts go with you...


Lisa said...

Our prayers are with you.

Aunt Krissy said...

OK. I will be praying for you and Gman.

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software