Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Who Will Light the Cauldron at Tonite's Olympic Opening Ceremony?

A new Poll is over on the right sidebar. You've only got 5 hours to make your vote count!!

Who's going to light the cauldron tonite in Vancouver to open the 2010 Winter Olympics?

The choices are:

Wayne Gretzky (good ole'99)

Betty Fox (the Mother of Terry Fox who began a cross country run in 1980, to raise awareness and funding for cancer research.

Bryan Adams (well, everyone knows who that Vancouver boy is!) Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I missed the lighting ceremony, but did see Bryan Adams and another gal sing. I enjoyed all the native dancers too. I bet all of Canada is jazzed up for the Olympics! I think It'd be fun to see all the hoopla in person one day. Anyone you know going?

Annie said...

Hi Kellie, My son and his gal were at the Figure Skating finals the other day....and they have tickets to the Bronze Hockey. Dayummm, I wish I were them!

The gal singing with Bryan Adams was Nelly Fortado, a Victoria girl...

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software