Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Da Mouser!

Wellllll....I hope she will be a Mouser!  Here's the latest addition to our farm....

eventually I am hoping she will spend a lot of time down at the barn,

chasing down mice and then

curling up in hay in her off-hours.





Does she look like a Ginger to you? Or do you have a better name to suggest???



For now, I put her in the bathroom along with a litterbox, food, milk and a blanky to curl up on.






Yes, I would be most appreciative if you would do your business in there...thanks so much!




Now THAT'S fantastic! Awesome thinking! Yes, go there.....



(She's hunkered down in the bathtub now, sleeping on a towel I laid out for her.)
Sphere: Related Content

8 comments:

Aunt Krissy said...

She's cute! She looks like a Ginger to me. If she was a he, I would go with Fred

Cathy said...

How adorable! I wonder if you can judge a good mouser by the size of her paws!?

Blossom Barden (NorthLaurel) said...

oh I love her I love her I love her!! :) If it were me, it'd be Ginger either way! :) lol

Richelle said...

I think she looks like a Tigerella... Like, not quite a tiger?

Kellie said...

What a sweetie. Hope she catches lots of mice for you.

Julia said...

LOL!

I have one just like yours sleeping in my bedroom. I've been calling him/her Punkin.
Hopefully the vet can tell me the gender for sure next Saturday.

Linda Foley said...

She is adorable!!! :D

Annie said...

She is cute, isn't she? And she is settling in quite nicely...altho she sits in my lap all morning, kneading away, ouch!!!

Let's hope she's a good mouser!

Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software