Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Meeting of Two Minds - da Wolf and Ginger

When we went away for vacation, Da Wolf got to come with us.

Ginger stayed with friends in the Valley,

where she got along well with everyone.

(Perhaps because there are 3 dogs, about 10 cats and 3 horses where she stayed -

she may have figured she needed to display absolutely exemplary behaviour).

And then.....Ginger came home.




da Wolf:  "Ginger! I missed you!!"

Ginger: "Oh, what are YOU doing here?"





da Wolf: "I had a fun time, but I'm glad I'm back home and you are too! Wanna play?"

Ginger: "Up yours"




da Wolf: "Gee Ginger, you're making me feel bad. I missed you, ya know"

Ginger: "Pppppffffffffffffffffftttttttt"




"Mommy, LOVE me....NOW"




"Yup, things are pretty much back in order now. I got my fave spot back.

But wait....I see something better!"




"Aaaaaahhh, yes, I'll curl up on da Wolf's blankie...right in the middle!

That'll teach him!"




Poor Wolfie....Ginger is back and she is ruling this roost!
Sphere: Related Content
Gardening Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Gardening Blogroll Center
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software